MAHALO Skin Care
SIZE: 1 fl oz | 30 mL
WHAT IT IS:
Beauty balm to calm and renew.
This radically-different soothing renewal treatment is bursting with formidable anti-inflammatory phytonutrient infusion, collagen-fostering vitamin C ester, high-content of antioxidants and replenishing essential fatty-acids to lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue, allowing the skin to be hydrated, nourished and youthful. The Rare Indigo™ beauty balm is supercharged with clinically-tested rare extract of the indigo plant and potent anti-inflammatory, chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin-renewing balm an opulent skin treat.
From the royal color of the violet-blue indigo, to the tantalizing aroma of the luxurious essential oils, the balm is formulated to thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin and spirit. Being centered, being calm, being sensual all day long – that is The Rare Indigo™ – your skin will be rarein-to-glow.
The Rare Indigo™ beauty balm is an art and science of skincare.
Skin type: ALL. Best for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, dryness and more.
Aroma: Suave, crisp with vanilla-sweet undertones, highlighted with refined florals of rose otto, ambrette (hibiscus), helichrysum, ylang ylang and iris. The Rare Indigo™ offers a sophisticated aromatic experience that envelopes your senses as you open your jar. It swirls around your nose like a refreshing night-air, only to dissipate, leaving you relaxed, and renewed.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Delivers youth-enhancing hydration and optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion
• Calms inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis and other skin irritations
• Lowers oxidation damage in stressed tissue
• Promotes skin’s natural healing abilities
• Restores elasticity to dull, prematurely aging skin, fade wrinkles, age spots and reduce puffiness
• Empowers long-term skin health
The Rare Indigo™ balm has a uniquely-soft and creamy consistency which differs from our Mahalo Balm or other balms on the market that are generally solid in room temperature.
The suggestion of “a little goes a long way” is most appropriate, as a drop of this concentrated potion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion.
RENEW—for your daily beauty ritual:
- Begin by by cleansing, exfoliating and toning—am and pm
Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm
- Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into skin, and avoiding to stretch the skin that may cause wrinkles
- Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles
- Allow balm to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes before applying sunscreen or make-up
CALM—soothe targeted skin irritations:
- Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation)
- Gently pat a small amount of the balm into problem area, avoiding to stretch the skin
- Repeat as needed
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | cannabis sativa (hemp)*, astrocaryum murumuru*, orbignya oleifera (babassu)*, sclerocarya birrea (marula), vitis vinifera (grape seed)*, camellia japonica (tsubaki tea seed)*, aleurites moloccans (kukui)*, euterpe oleracea (acai)*, proprietary infusion of organic herbs*, polygonum tinctorium (indigo), rosa damascena (rose otto)*, matricaria chamomilla*, achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, helichrysum italicum*, citrus aurantium var. bergamia (bergamot fcf)*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, boswellia carteri (frankincense)*, abelmoschus moschatus (ambrette hibiscus), cananga odorata (ylang ylang)*, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), daucus carota (carrot seed)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester), non-gmo mixed tocopherols, vanilla planifolia, iris pallida *Certiﬁed Organic
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.