Rose Quartz Facial Spa Set
- Regular Price
- $ 52.50
- Sale Price
- $ 52.50
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
YOU EARN 20% PV POINTS
On this purchase you'll receive 20% back in PV Points (store credit), no code required. PV Points are automatically deposited into your account after your purchase.
A powerful duo that depuffs, soothes and lifts the skin through the art of facial massage for a radiant glow.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the facial roller and the gua sha tool have a multitude of benefits.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
Both tools work together to enhance your beauty rituals and pair perfectly with a serum or facial oil for better absorption. All the tools you need for a luxurious facial, conveniently packaged in a giftable box.
Note: Due to natural variations in stone, every roller & gua sha tool is unique in pattern and color.
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
For the facial roller:
1) Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the gua sha tool:
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
After each use, a soft microfiber cloth can be used to wipe the facial roller & gua sha tool clean.
For a deeper cleanse, dip the cloth into a bowl of soapy water (water + a cleanser) before wiping it.
You can dry the facial roller using another dry cloth or let it air dry. If you find that your facial roller is squeaky after a wash, add a few drops of oil to the sides of the roller head.
The Mount Lai box is the perfect compartment for your tools to be housed in. Make sure the facial roller & gua sha tool are completely dry before storage.
For an added cooling effect, they can be kept in the fridge.
Made responsibly in Korea.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.