Oil de Ojai Botanical Facial Oil
Chiky Botanica went all out for this one. A blend of deeply nourishing flowers, leaves and roots infused the most luxurious of oils. Carefully and meticulously formulated to heal, enrich and hydrate all skin types. Gentle enough for regular use, but active enough to truly see a difference. This one really makes skin glow and come alive.
- Marula Oil is super lightweight, absorbs easily and is rich in antioxidants, amino acids and fatty acids. It’s beneficial for smoothing and softening fine lines, preventing stretch marks, and keeping skin hydrated and well-nourished.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is incredibly rich in nutrients and antioxidants to help protect the skin from free radical damage. It's also rich in essential fatty acids and contains high levels of beta-carotene which give it it's gorgeous, rich color.
- Squalene is hydrating and wonderful for calming down redness and puffiness in skin. Ours is entirely plant derived.
- Tamanu Oil is great to help balance out tone and texture, and helps with scarring and discoloration.
- Gotu Kola is a bright little leaf that has been used for thousands of years in India, China, and Indonesia to improve memory and focus. It's moisturizing, cooling, and has a seemingly magical ability to calm and stimulate at the same time. Helps heal and repair skin and connective tissue. One of our all time favorite herbs.
- Burdock has a natural affinity for the skin, making it supple and bright. It also helps fights acne and eczema due to its blood purifying activity.
- Calendula is a radiant little flower that is deeply healing to the skin by promoting cell renewal and repair.
- Argan Oil provides protection to the skin by sealing in moisture and protecting against sun and wind. It boasts anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and deeply moisturizing properties.
- Alkanet Root is a herb that belongs to the borage family. The plant itself produces lovely blue flowers, but the root of the plant imparts a deep and gorgeous ruby red. This is what gives Plant Alchemy Luxe Facial Oil its beautiful red hue! We infused alkanet root in organic sunflower oil, allowing it to release it’s medicinal properties into the oil. Alkanet root is wonderfully rich in antioxidants, and it’s also anti-inflammatory - making it a fabulous ally for the skin.
- Rosehip Oil helps promote collagen production while delaying age related breakdown of the skin. It’s a “dry” oil, meaning it’s easily absorbed into skin and never leaves behind a greasy residue. Rosehip oil is incredibly rich in Vitamin E and C, and provides excellent protection for the skin by providing a lipid barrier to shield against oxidation.
- Carrot Seed Oil is incredibly nutrient dense, and contains noteworthy antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s highly moisturizing, protective, cellularly rejuvenating and brightening to dull skin, making it a superb oil to incorporate into any skincare routine.
Gently massage into cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Allow to absorb for a few minutes before applying makeup. May also be used as a spot treatment for blemishes. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Marula Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Tamanu Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Squalene, Sunflower Oil, Gotu Kola, Burdock Root, Calendula Flowers, Alkanet Root, Hinoki Wood Oil, Tangerine Oil, Pretty Face Flower Essence, White Lotus Essence
Made Entirely with Organic Ingredients
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email email@example.com to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.