Sub Rosa Serum
Sub Rosa is a blend of highly concentrated antioxidant and omega fatty acid dense oils, infused with organic rose petals to refresh and replenish skin's complexion. Non-comedogenic, this face oil requires just a few drops to moisturize, soften, regulate oil production, and soothe inflammation. Sub Rosa fortifies your skin's antioxidant defenses, making it the perfect oil based serum to moisturize a variety of skin types.
Sub Rosa is infused with whole plant organic rose in a process that extracts full-spectrum benefits without the strong aromatics. You may be surprised to find Sub Rosa offers a gentle earthy aroma, not the dense floral aroma often associated with rose. This is in part due to our unique processes & key essential oils expertly selected for their harmonizing properties.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Hemp Seed Oil - omega fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid minimize visible damage due to free radicals. This nutrient dense oil regulates sebum production, making it ideal for all skin types, its anti-inflammatory properties soothe redness and irritation.
- Rose - balances oil production and soothes inflammation. the astringency of rose helps reduce pore size for minimized breakout, and uplifts skin into a healthier balanced state.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Highly concentrated with omega fatty acids and antioxidants to repair and protect skin against visible damage.
- Use after washing or toning skin. apply to wet or damp skin for prolonged moisture. for optimal results, spray a hydrating mist all over face & apply Sub Rosa immediately after.
- For oily skin: Use 5 drops in the morning
- For drier skin: use 10 drops in the morning
- Sub Rosa provides ample moisture to skin & you will find other moisturizers & creams aren't necessary.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Hemp Seed Oil*, Rose*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Frankincense. *Organic
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email email@example.com to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.