OUR RATINGS POLICY
YOUR ratings and reviews are very important to Petit Vour as well as all of the cruelty-free, ingredient-conscious brands we represent. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the products you purchase and/or sample from the Petit Vour Monthly Box.
Unlike other online shops, our reviews represent both shop purchases and beauty box sampling. We must, therefore, take extra care to make sure reviews are accurate and fair to the products and brands we feature.
To ensure reviews reflect relevant, honest and thorough feedback, please review the following guidelines before reviewing products in the Petit Vour shop.
REVIEWS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Relevant feedback (i.e. product quality and/or effectiveness -- please be as specific as possible)
- Your name and email so we may track and add PV Points to your account for valid reviews (Your e-mail will not be shown publicly and is only used to link the review to your PV Points account.)
REVIEWS MAY BE REMOVED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The review contains profane/rude language and/or references to illegal activity.
- The review includes irrelevant product information (i.e. product was damaged in transit -- if this happens, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the issue for you).
- The review contains information only relevant to a sample in your Petit Vour box (i.e. you wanted a different product and/or color in your box) This information is important to us but isn't relevant to rating the full-size product itself. For curation questions, please email email@example.com.
- The reviewer shows a pattern of consistently negative opinions. Because our members have the opportunity to rate so many products through their monthly boxes, we need to protect brands from customers who submit negative reviews excessively (i.e. trolling).
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us -- and for shopping cruelty-free!
We hope you love the products you purchase and sample from the Petit Vour shop!