PV Points Earned
20% back - no code required
On this purchase you'll receive 20% back in PV Points (store credit).
100 PV Points = $1
Don't have a customer account?
No worries, your account will be automatically created when you make your first purchase and your points will automatically be added.
Then redeem your points to buy what you love.
It's that easy.
Natural organic lipstick that dazzles on every skin type and complexion!
This deeply nourishing lipstick will add moisture and a burst a vibrancy to your lips all day long. With a silky-smooth finish and safe, delicious elements, AXIOLOGY's lip line is made for the conscious and kind lipstick devotee.
• Attitude: Perfect for Spring and Summer, Attitude glides on as a hot, hibiscus-pink pop with a blush of coral undertone. Popular among both world-travelers and urbanites, this color evokes lustrous Indian saris and bright neon billboards—and will keep your lips loaded with moisture. Best for fair to light skin.
• Devotion: Devotion is a pink and brown combination for the perfect "my lips but better" look. Glides on as a cream for natural color.
• Elusive: Keep them guessing with a burgundy-drenched tone that satiates your desire for stand-out color. Elusive pours onto your pout like a fine wine splash, matching an elegant ensemble or dressed-down jeans and a crisp t-shirt. Cream-based and demure, this color will enhance even the most sensual of secret rendezvous. Best for medium to dark skin.
• Fundamental: Strong, lipstick-loving women always need a tried-and-true red in their collection. Fundamental is just that: our take on classic, matte ruby—with a hint of rose-gold finish. Punchy by day and a sexy choice for night; this hue is bold enough to frame the powerful words you speak—no matter when you’re wearing it. Best for light to medium skin.
• Identity: Inspired by the rush of peony season, Identity is a glittering cool pink with a lavender lean. This dreamy hue is perfect for a look that needs a subtle touch of off-beat color—while staying classic and collected. Best for light to medium skin.
• Infinite: Flirt without words wearing Infinite’s rich mulberry stain. The intense dark violet base is cheered with a subtle layer of black, making it the perfect hue for complexions of all shades. Worn with a cool suit, it pulls an outfit together with precision—donned with a cocktail dress, it exudes passion and confidence. This sheer balm is Axiology's version of the famous "Black Honey."
• Instinct: Stripped of all pretensions, Instinct is an understated nude with a sandcastle glitter. Flaxen like a metallic meadow, Instinct’s shy sparkle stays mysterious and gifts your lips with lasting moisture. This versatile hue works well day or night, no matter where your fanciful spirit takes you.
• Noble: Noble is a succulent, hybrid peach-pink tone that keeps lips looking glossy and fresh. Supremely wearable for a first date or an interview, this color highlights your smile in a classy, honeyed glow. Best for fair to medium skin.
• Philosophy: For both bold romantics and wall-flowers, Philosophy’s ultra-smooth pink blends with a twist of salmon—bringing to life even the shyest of lips. Like a pair of well-loved ballet slippers, this shade is soft, silky, and just-a-touch sweet. Best for fair to medium skin.
• The Goodness: The Goodness dances on the lips in a playful, sea-shell shimmer that stays all day. The blush-pink base is a creamy matte highlighted with an added dimension of silvery sheen. Suitable for meeting your partner’s parents or ocean frolicking, this shade will keep your smile shining sweetly. Best for light to medium skin.
• Theory: With a light brown base and a whisper of rose, Theory colors your lips with a matte finish. The versatility of the day-into-night hue is complemented by it’s long-lasting moisturizing properties, and works especially well with a sun-kissed complexion. Beautiful on all skin tones.
• True: is enduring romance; a rare jewel of plant-derived red*. This succulent shade is a manifesto to possibility; the hue you slip on to write love letters and bucket lists. Like a wild sunrise, the deep base of vermillion crowns your pout and finishes with a canyon-coral touch.
• Vibration: A scarlet wash with a glint of pink, Vibration is a sunset glow on a desert rose. The matte-cream base loads your pout with moisture, keeping it punch-drunk in color. Vibration is best worn while road-tripping into the horizon, or blazing top-down through lit cityscapes. Best for fair to light skin.
• Virtue: Virtue is a luminous, sheer spark of golden orange that’s great for balmy summer nights. With a glimmer of red, this lipstick possesses a quiet, fiery glow that’s sure to light up the room. Best for light to medium skin.
• Worth: Sometimes you need a fiery pout to suit your flirtatious smirk. Worth is a bittersweet red with undertones of warm tangerine that glides on with a creme-matte finish. No matter what your skin tone, Worth produces a sizzling effect that compliments both dazzling evening looks and carefree, daytime casuals. Beautiful on all skin tones.
Apply lipstick to the cupids bow area of your lips and then to the outer corners and bottom portion of the lip. Blot and fill in the rest of the lips. You're done!
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Organic Candelilla Wax, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Orange Oil; May Contain: Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.