Big Lash Mascara
Introducing Big Lash Mascara, the latest natural innovation for your fullest, longest, and biggest lashes ever. This cutting-edge hourglass brush delivers ultimate volume and length. Not only is the effect better than faux, it's vegan-friendly, made with natural ingredients, and suitable for sensitive eyes.
1. Wipe excess mascara off the wand onto a clean tissue to avoid mascara overload
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion
6. For ‘doll eyes’ lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful ‘doll eyes’ look
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Aqua, Stearic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Glycerin, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cellulose, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hydroxide, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia, Flower Cera, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Undecyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20 [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]
Made in UK
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.