Color Theory Creme Corrector
Au Naturale's Color Theory Creme Correctors were designed using complementary color theory, (hues opposite to one another on the color wheel neutralize when mixed) in order to counter under eye circles, blemishes and other skin quirks.
- Linen - perfect for brightening the eye area and hiding signs of fatigue. Pink and peach concealers are best to combat dark under eye circles.
- Peach - to hide dark circles or other spots for those with medium to dark skin tones.
- Flax - to conceal purple or blue bruises, veins or under eye circles. Yellow concealers are the most versatile and are great for evening out skin tone and brightening complexions.
- Sweet Basil - to neutralize any redness due to acne, scarring, rosacea, windburn or sunburn. Green concealers significantly reduce redness and give foundation an even base.
- Lavender - to eliminate any unwanted yellow undertones/spots on your skin. Purple concealers will brighten pasty, dull or yellow complexions.
Play artist by applying directly from the stick or a concealer brush. You’ll be left with a balanced canvas.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca Root Starch), Organic Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Micas, Silica.
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.