Golden Hour Eye Palette
Lily Lolo Golden Hour Eye Palette made with natural ingredients. Featuring ultra-rich mineral pigments you will love. Eight never-seen-before shades from matte to metallic, that invite you to play with color and fresh looks. It’s destined to become your go-to for the new season and beyond.
- Glimmer - Shimmering peach, great for illuminating the eye’s inner corners and highlighting the brow bone.
- Quartz - Perfect everyday matte nude that works great alone and effortlessly blends with other palette shades.
- Ruby - Stunning sunset pink for a pop of buildable color.
- Antique Gold - Beautifully rich metallic toasted bronze with super-fine mineral pigments, a dramatic molten-brown foiled look.
- Copper - Lustrous, highly pigmented metallic copper for intense shimmer, adds drama.
- Lavish - Mesmerizing, high-impact golden olive green that’s incredibly flattering.
- Treasure - Versatile golden brown, a modern matte finish that gives fantastic color-pay off.
- Luxe - Highly pigmented, deep matte brown, blends perfectly to create a sultry smoky eye.
Step 1: Use with the eye shadow brush to apply your base shade all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone if using a light / nude shade
Step 2: Using the socket line brush apply a darker shade to the crease of your eyelid and blend in to create depth
Step 3: Use the eye blending brush to soften lines between shades and blend to create a seamless finish
Step 4: Create a smudgy eye line with one of the darkest palette shades using an eyeliner and smudge brush
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TIN OXIDE, Caesalpinia Bark Extract, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)].
Made in UK
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.