Kahina™ Giving Beauty
Kahina Beldi Soap
SIZE: 250 g
WHAT IT IS:
Traditional skin softening treatment direct from the Moroccan hammam.
• Scented with eucalyptus and naturally rich in vitamin E
• The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
• Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
• To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
• For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
• For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
• May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
Made in Morocco
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.