Lauren B. Beauty
SIZE: .5 fl oz. | 14.8 mL
WHAT IT IS:
This advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a chip-resistant, long-lasting, mirror-like finish.
WHAT IT DOES:
The brush is packed with twice the standard amount of bristles, all pre-lacquered so your polish glides on smoothly and streak-free. The bottle has a special over-cap, so you can use a square or cylindrical handle for more control. Bonus: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA.
• #ImJuicing: Like kiwi sloshed with green apples, this slick little shade is delicious and bright- a chic, unexpected surprise.
• #ImSoLA: A deep raspberry pink with sophisticated blue undertones, this looks of-the moment-cool – as well as California chic.
• 33 Carats: Sounds like a rock that Elizabeth Taylor might wear, and that’s what inspired this polish. Packed with ultra fine flecks of silver glitter (in a range of sizes), it’s diamond-powder sparkly and festive without being gaudy.
• Aire of Bel-Air: The richer the blue, the more skin tones it flatters. Case in point: This intense sapphire, the color of the Bel-Air sky just past sunset.
• Angeleno: A shimmery rose-gold with silver undertones and chameleon properties. Up close, it looks more golden; at arm’s length, it has more of a purple-y effect. Either way, it’s hauntingly beautiful.
• Beverly Hills Blush: There’s nothing saccharine about this light, bubble-gum pink: A hint of cool silver shimmer gives it just the right amount of depth and richness.True to its name, the color’s inspired by chic luggage and tennis skirts spotted at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
• Brentwood Bliss: It’s hard to say which is more glamorous – an actual young Brentwood socialite or this glimmer-y, champagne shade. Slick it on to instantly evoke black-tie summer parties and glowing, sheeny skin.
• Calabasas Cash: The look of the season is metallic- and there's nothing more thrilling than this dark glossy emerald. Laced with glints of shimmer, it looks cool and provocative, and lifts its minimalist outfit into a whole new league.
• Catalina Cruise: A vibrant, saturated Pacific blue worthy of a vintage postcard, this has a luminous effect on nails. Gorgeous on everyone, it looks polished yet still sets you apart.
• City of Angels: A tender blush pink that flatters all skin tones. Not too saccharine-sweet, it’s possibly the chicest neutral ever.
• Clueless in 90210: As bright and playful as the Corvette parked outside Barbie's Malibu Dream House, this gorgeous pink hue looks clean and current on nails — and thanks to flattering blue undertones, there’s nothing saccharine about it.
• Coral Canyon: A deep coral with just the right balance of orange and pink, this brightens every skin tone. Proper yet playful (and inspired by a Malibu sunset), it’s one of the prettiest nail colors of the season.
• Departing LAX *NEW*: Glints of silver and lavender illuminate this shimmery gray-brown enamel, lending it the shiny iridescence of a jet-plane. It’s an unexpected neutral that soars.
• Downtown Skyline: Flecked with silvery shimmer, this mesmerizing deep blue-grey looks offhand and cool with jeans and a tank, or it can give just the right of edge to an evening look.
• Espresso on 3rd: Shot with sparkling caramel flecks, this deep chocolate tone has a fresh effect on all skin tones; it’s one of the most gorgeous fall shades we know.
• Greystone Grey: Muted but with a wild side: This glossy silver slate hue makes the prettiest neutral, while staying unexpectedly moody.
• Griffith Gaze: At arm’s length, this simply looks like the perfect, most sophisticated neutral polish. (It’s one of our go-to favorites.) But on closer inspection, its appealing mash-up of pink, purple, gray, mauve and khaki hues comes to life.
• Hancock Park: A creamy iris purple with blue undertones, this looks both vivid and deep – it makes the kind of insanely chic statement we crave for cocktail parties.
• Hollywood Land: Pure white has a beautiful simplicity. But what we love most about this crisp-as-a-cotton-sheet hue is its wonderful versatility. It can stand alone for a cool, punk-rock effect. And it’s brilliant on fingertips or for almost any kind of nail art.
• Hollywood Royalty: A hint of gold lends this inky purple tone a little toughness. The result: a luminous, velvety shimmering shade that takes our breath away.
• House of Blues: Almost black and just as edgy. One swipe of our dark midnight navy blue leaves nails looking drop-dead gorgeous in a subversive yet sophisticated way.
• Ivy at the Shore: The Goldilocks of teal polishes, this isn’t too light or too dark – just commandingly pretty. Metallic undertones lend it an elegant, luminous vibe.
• L.A. Smog: A hazy pale grey with dusty blue undertones – soft, ethereal and exceedingly cool.
• Laurel Canyon Lover *NEW*: A perfect balance between true red and burgundy, this shade looks sexy, festive and modern all at once. The deeply pigmented formula levels out perfectly, leaving nails smooth and jewel-like.
• Malibu: Gorgeously graphic and bright, this glossy, oceanic cobalt hue is directly inspired by the waves at Zuma and Pt. Dume.
• Mandeville Maven *NEW*: Moody and sophisticated, this pretty sagebrush green channels the canopy of trees that marks the drive into Mandeville Canyon as well as the community’s stunning mountainscape. A beautiful twist on a neutral, it shines against holiday cocktail-party dresses and officewear alike.
• Meet Me on Melrose: A dusky greyed lilac that’s effortlessly transformative, this shade honestly looks gorgeous on everyone. Inspired by hip café dwellers on Melrose Avenue, it’s a little moody and earthy, with a fantastic urban-sophisticated vibe.
• Mid City at Midnight: This dark blue metallic makes a statement – but not too much of one. Inspired by a night out in downtown L.A. (and loaded with shimmer and dimension), it’s both sexy and unique.
• Mulholland Drive: Our electric deep purple is unapologetically sexy, gorgeous on any skin tone, and surprisingly versatile – good for day, wicked enough for night.
• My Private Cabana: Clean and angelic, this pale mint green makes a perfect canvas for nail art. On its own, it looks pastel but not too sweet. And in general, it brightens up winter like a candy almond.
• Nude No. 1: A whisper-soft porcelain with a hint of peach – perfect for the fairest skin tones.
• Ocean Ave: The kind of cool, saturated, nearly-periwinkle blue you’d see on a vacation postcard. No surprise, it’s inspired by a bike ride along the boardwalk from Santa Monica into Venice Beach.
• Pacific Palisades: A cool, lush orchid violet adds up to something coolly romantic and unexpectedly modern.
• Palm Springs Getaway: One coat of this particularly beautiful, glossy peach-pink will help brighten your skin tone, making hands look younger. Palm Springs is famous for this cheerful and enchanting shade: It shows up on cabanas, in Bellinis, and streaking across the desert sky at sunset.
• Paparazzi: Gleaming jet black, for a sexpot assassin vibe that’s infinitely sharp and chic.
• PCH *NEW*: Imagine a cruise down the Pacific Coast Highway on a cool, clear fall afternoon. That’s the stunning freshness of this opaque cobalt blue. Tinged with purple undertones, it’s festive and on-trend and instantly lifts your mood.
• Polo Lounge Punch: When red seems too expected, this deep fuschia rises to the occasion. Presto: a flattering, youthful, classic-with-a-twist effect.
• Rodeo Drive: Our perennial go-to: an extravagant siren red that can swing classic or hipster.
• Rose Bowl: Less traditional than red but just as rich: This vibrant, purple-tinged pink has a hint of delicate silver shimmer, lending it cool, unexpected depth.
• Rosé on Robertson: For neutral polish lovers, something even sexier: a demure rosy hue with soft golden glints.
• Santa Barbara Surf: This true seafoam green levels out instantly, making nails look both smooth and jewel-like. A surfer’s dream, it’s the dreamy, dive-right-in shade you see when a wave breaks.
• Santa Monica Shutters: Clean and fresh with a touch of translucence, this milky, off-white shade creates the best first-snowfall effect: one coat makes your nails look healthy and glowing; two coats lend them a pearly gleam.
• Silverlake Speakeasy: Hauntingly beautiful and versatile. A silvery-gray laced with blue sheen, this alludes to cool water and fall skies.
• Sky Bar: A lighter shade of pale blue that’s eye-catching and sexy in a dreamy way. A fresh, easy-to-wear shade
• South of the Blvd *NEW*: A fuchsia pink that’s as lush and showy as the bougainvilleas lining the manicured streets south of Ventura Boulevard – and the actual flowers couldn’t have done it better. The richly pigmented color looks amazing on everyone and bursts with shine.
• Sunset Blvd: A mood-lifting, good-on-everyone coral red: Dressy and gleaming, it works as well for the office as it does at a cocktail party.
• Sunset Tower: The perfect marriage of peach and pink, this is so much more interesting than either one: The color glows. And the effect? Warm, elegant and surprisingly fresh.
• "The OC": Bold and a little racy, this sunny tangerine hue is as mood-lifting as can be.
• The Chateau: Bombshell rich, this supersaturated cabernet hue sets a romantic mood (much like the L.A. hotel that inspired it), and looks equally sexy on fingers and toes.
• Venice Beach Venus: The prettiest teal green – the effect is dazzling and playful, with a bohemian appeal that’s made for summer weekends.
• Vintage on Vine *NEW*: One of the prettiest nail colors of the season, this true, creamy mauve warms up even the palest skin tones and has a lovely, chameleon-like quality: Depending on the light, the effect wavers between dusky purple and a gorgeous, Instagram-vintage-filter taupe.
• Walk of Fame: This shimmery brick red looks chic on short nails,and also makes a stunning neutral for darker skin tones. Fun fact: It’s the exact shade of the terrazzo stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Where's My Oscar?: A gilded glow that looks warm and elegant, not frosty. And its classic finish makes it unusually appealing on both pale and dark skin.
No Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
Made in USA
Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, conventional nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, you will need to choose UPS Ground, or USPS Ground in Checkout, for shipments in the continental United States. For P.O. Box addresses, USPS Ground is the only shipping method available. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.