PV POINTS EARNED
On this purchase you'll receive 20% back in PV Points (store credit), no code required.
100 PV Points = $1
Don't have a customer account?
No worries, your account will be automatically created when you make your first purchase and your points will automatically be added. Use your checkout email to login and redeem your points to buy more of what you love.
It's that easy!
This advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a chip-resistant, long-lasting, mirror-like finish.
The brush is packed with twice the standard amount of bristles, all pre-lacquered so your polish glides on smoothly and streak-free. The bottle has a special over-cap, so you can use a square or cylindrical handle for more control. Bonus: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA.
SIZE: .5 fl oz. | 14.8 mL
• Baja Sunrise: Add a petal-soft pop of dreamy, creamy color with this salmon/rose fusion that’s as dazzling as daybreak over the Pacific. Paradise in pastel!
• Clueless in 90210: As bright and playful as the Corvette parked outside Barbie's Malibu Dream House, this gorgeous pink hue looks clean and current on nails — and thanks to flattering blue undertones, there’s nothing saccharine about it.
• Coral Canyon: A deep coral with just the right balance of orange and pink, this brightens every skin tone. Proper yet playful (and inspired by a Malibu sunset), it’s one of the prettiest nail colors of the season.
• Griffith Gaze: At arm’s length, this simply looks like the perfect, most sophisticated neutral polish. (It’s one of our go-to favorites.) But on closer inspection, its appealing mash-up of pink, purple, gray, mauve and khaki hues comes to life.
• Hollywood Land: Pure white has a beautiful simplicity. But what we love most about this crisp-as-a-cotton-sheet hue is its wonderful versatility. It can stand alone for a cool, punk-rock effect. And it’s brilliant on fingertips or for almost any kind of nail art.
• House of Blues: Almost black and just as edgy. One swipe of our dark midnight navy blue leaves nails looking drop-dead gorgeous in a subversive yet sophisticated way.
• L.A. Smog: A hazy pale grey with dusty blue undertones – soft, ethereal and exceedingly cool.
• Laurel Canyon Lover: A perfect balance between true red and burgundy, this shade looks sexy, festive and modern all at once. The deeply pigmented formula levels out perfectly, leaving nails smooth and jewel-like.
• Mandeville Maven: Moody and sophisticated, this pretty sagebrush green channels the canopy of trees that marks the drive into Mandeville Canyon as well as the community’s stunning mountainscape. A beautiful twist on a neutral, it shines against holiday cocktail-party dresses and officewear alike.
• Meet Me on Melrose: A dusky greyed lilac that’s effortlessly transformative, this shade honestly looks gorgeous on everyone. Inspired by hip café dwellers on Melrose Avenue, it’s a little moody and earthy, with a fantastic urban-sophisticated vibe.
• Ocean Ave: The kind of cool, saturated, nearly-periwinkle blue you’d see on a vacation postcard. No surprise, it’s inspired by a bike ride along the boardwalk from Santa Monica into Venice Beach.
• Pacific Palisades: A cool, lush orchid violet adds up to something coolly romantic and unexpectedly modern.
• Pale Sand Paradise: Indulge in a glamorous getaway to the balmy Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda and beyond. The world is your oyster when you wear this icy, lilac-tinged white.
• Palm Springs Getaway: One coat of this particularly beautiful, glossy peach-pink will help brighten your skin tone, making hands look younger. Palm Springs is famous for this cheerful and enchanting shade: It shows up on cabanas, in Bellinis, and streaking across the desert sky at sunset.
• PCH: Imagine a cruise down the Pacific Coast Highway on a cool, clear fall afternoon. That’s the stunning freshness of this opaque cobalt blue. Tinged with purple undertones, it’s festive and on-trend and instantly lifts your mood.
• Polo Lounge Punch: When red seems too expected, this deep fuschia rises to the occasion. Presto: a flattering, youthful, classic-with-a-twist effect.
• Polynesian Plumeria: Aloha! Head to a Hawaiian holiday in this lush, plummy purple – a tempting tropical treat that exudes exotic island attitude. Your lei awaits!
• Rodeo Drive: the perennial go-to: an extravagant siren red that can swing classic or hipster.
• Runyon Canyon: A luscious deep caramel glaze with red undertones, this warms up even the palest skin and reminds us of our favorite L.A. hiking trail. Bonus: It doesn’t look traditional in the slightest.
• Santa Monica Shutters: Clean and fresh with a touch of translucence, this milky, off-white shade creates the best first-snowfall effect: one coat makes your nails look healthy and glowing; two coats lend them a pearly gleam.
• Santorini Seduction: Escape to the mythical Greek island in this edgy, deep Aegean blue and you’ll feel as alluring as Aphrodite. A hue that’s truly you.
• Sky Bar: A lighter shade of pale blue that’s eye-catching and sexy in a dreamy way. A fresh, easy-to-wear shade
• South of the Blvd: A fuchsia pink that’s as lush and showy as the bougainvilleas lining the manicured streets south of Ventura Boulevard – and the actual flowers couldn’t have done it better. The richly pigmented color looks amazing on everyone and bursts with shine.
• Sunset Blvd: A mood-lifting, good-on-everyone coral red: Dressy and gleaming, it works as well for the office as it does at a cocktail party.
• Sun Kissed in St Tropez: Grab your bikini and take a romantic jet-set jaunt to the French Riviera flashing this brilliant burnished copper on fingers and toes. Ooh-la-la! This will be your go-to vacation color this summer!
• Summer in Provence: Inspired by the French countryside’s blooming hydrangeas, lilacs, pungent rosemary, and iconic lavender, this serene blue/purple gives nails a certain je ne sais quoi. You’ll say, ‘Mais oui!’
• The Chateau: Bombshell rich, this supersaturated cabernet hue sets a romantic mood (much like the L.A. hotel that inspired it), and looks equally sexy on fingers and toes.
• Venice Beach Venus: The prettiest teal green – the effect is dazzling and playful, with a bohemian appeal that’s made for summer weekends.
• Vintage on Vine: One of the prettiest nail colors of the season, this true, creamy mauve warms up even the palest skin tones and has a lovely, chameleon-like quality: Depending on the light, the effect wavers between dusky purple and a gorgeous, Instagram-vintage-filter taupe.
No Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
Made in USA
Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, conventional nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, you will need to choose UPS Ground, or USPS Ground in Checkout, for shipments in the continental United States. For P.O. Box addresses, USPS Ground is the only shipping method available. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt. *Email email@example.com to receive a return label. See Returns Page for details.
*Subscription or limited boxes, product samples, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.