Lauren B. Beauty
Nail Polish: Bridal Collection
PV Points Earned
20% back - no code required
On this purchase you'll receive 20% back in PV Points (store credit).
100 PV Points = $1
Don't have a customer account?
No worries, your account will be automatically created when you make your first purchase and your points will automatically be added.
Then redeem your points to buy what you love.
It's that easy.
This advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a chip-resistant, long-lasting, mirror-like finish.
The brush is packed with twice the standard amount of bristles, all pre-lacquered so your polish glides on smoothly and streak-free. The bottle has a special over-cap, so you can use a square or cylindrical handle for more control. Bonus: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA.
SIZE: .5 fl oz. | 14.8 mL
• Beach Bride: Reminiscent of barefoot weddings, this sheer, light sand tone truly goes with everything – plus has just enough depth to flatter all skin tones. Similar to Nude No. 2 polish, but with cooler undertones.)
• Blushing Bridesmaids: A translucent whisper of pink with warm, peachy undertones: ultra-feminine and opulent.
• Buttercream Tiers: This shade’s glistening shine and sheer, peachy tint make for the prettiest neutral. It naturally brightens all skin tones; the way it leaves nails looking healthy and gleaming is just the icing on the cake.
• Ceremony at Sunset: Wear this gorgeous, semi-sheer mauve anytime you want to look romantic and refined. A touch of pearlescence gives the shade extra dimension; warm, rosy undertones make it sexy and flattering on everyone.
• Champagne Toast: Tinged with lilac, gray and a hint of pearl, this champagne beige is almost holographic – and gorgeously hip. One swipe produces a delicate silver sheen that’s sexy and unexpected, in a dreamy way.
• Dancing Shoes: The perfect marriage of taupe and rose gold, this glinty opaque polish levels out perfectly, for a bold metallic finish that looks glassy and effortlessly cool.
• Love: A cool, sheer petal pink, this gives you the look of immaculately manicured nails with an extra burst of glossiness.
• Parade of Peonies: A creamy, petal pink - more opaque than 'Love' with a cool undertone that is perfect for spring.
• Vows over the Pacific: The kind of breezy, grayish-light blue that makes us think of the line where the ocean meets the sky. Thanks to milky undertones, it’s infinitely easier to wear than most blue polishes. And the fact that it’s subtle makes it the perfect “something blue.”
No Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
Made in USA
Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, conventional nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, you will need to choose UPS Ground, or USPS Ground in Checkout, for shipments in the continental United States. For P.O. Box addresses, USPS Ground is the only shipping method available. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.