Lauren B. Beauty
Nail Polish: Metallic Collection
This advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a chip-resistant, long-lasting, mirror-like finish.
The brush is packed with twice the standard amount of bristles, all pre-lacquered so your polish glides on smoothly and streak-free. The bottle has a special over-cap, so you can use a square or cylindrical handle for more control. Bonus: Each formula is eco- and vegan-friendly (with no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene or camphor), and proudly made in the USA.
SIZE: .5 fl oz. | 14.8 mL
• 33 Carats: Sounds like a rock that Elizabeth Taylor might wear, and that’s what inspired this polish. Packed with ultra fine flecks of silver glitter (in a range of sizes), it’s diamond-powder sparkly and festive without being gaudy.
• Angeleno: A shimmery rose-gold with silver undertones and chameleon properties. Up close, it looks more golden; at arm’s length, it has more of a purple-y effect. Either way, it’s hauntingly beautiful.
• Beverly Hills Blush: There’s nothing saccharine about this light, bubble-gum pink: A hint of cool silver shimmer gives it just the right amount of depth and richness.True to its name, the color’s inspired by chic luggage and tennis skirts spotted at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
• Brentwood Bliss: It’s hard to say which is more glamorous – an actual young Brentwood socialite or this glimmer-y, champagne shade. Slick it on to instantly evoke black-tie summer parties and glowing, sheeny skin.
• Calabasas Cash: The look of the season is metallic- and there's nothing more thrilling than this dark glossy emerald. Laced with glints of shimmer, it looks cool and provocative, and lifts its minimalist outfit into a whole new league.
• Departing LAX: Glints of silver and lavender illuminate this shimmery gray-brown enamel, lending it the shiny iridescence of a jet-plane. It’s an unexpected neutral that soars.
• Downtown Skyline: Flecked with silvery shimmer, this mesmerizing deep blue-grey looks offhand and cool with jeans and a tank, or it can give just the right of edge to an evening look.
• Espresso on 3rd: Shot with sparkling caramel flecks, this deep chocolate tone has a fresh effect on all skin tones; it’s one of the most gorgeous fall shades we know.
• Greystone Grey: Muted but with a wild side: This glossy silver slate hue makes the prettiest neutral, while staying unexpectedly moody.
• Hollywood Royalty: A hint of gold lends this inky purple tone a little toughness. The result: a luminous, velvety shimmering shade that takes our breath away.
• Ivy at the Shore: The Goldilocks of teal polishes, this isn’t too light or too dark – just commandingly pretty. Metallic undertones lend it an elegant, luminous vibe.
• Mid City at Midnight: This dark blue metallic makes a statement – but not too much of one. Inspired by a night out in downtown L.A. (and loaded with shimmer and dimension), it’s both sexy and unique.
• Rose Bowl: Less traditional than red but just as rich: This vibrant, purple-tinged pink has a hint of delicate silver shimmer, lending it cool, unexpected depth.
• Rosé on Robertson: For neutral polish lovers, something even sexier: a demure rosy hue with soft golden glints.
• Silverlake Speakeasy: Hauntingly beautiful and versatile. A silvery-gray laced with blue sheen, this alludes to cool water and fall skies.
• Walk of Fame: This shimmery brick red looks chic on short nails,and also makes a stunning neutral for darker skin tones. Fun fact: It’s the exact shade of the terrazzo stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Where's My Oscar?: A gilded glow that looks warm and elegant, not frosty. And its classic finish makes it unusually appealing on both pale and dark skin.
No Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
Made in USA
Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, conventional nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, you will need to choose UPS Ground, or USPS Ground in Checkout, for shipments in the continental United States. For P.O. Box addresses, USPS Ground is the only shipping method available. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.