Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 15
680 PV Points Earned
On this purchase you'll receive 20% back in PV Points (store credit), no code required.
100 PV Points = $1
Don't have a customer account?
No worries, your account will be automatically created when you make your first purchase and your points will automatically be added. Use your checkout email to login and redeem your points to buy more of what you love.
It's that easy!
This clear broad spectrum formula is the only 70%+ certified organic sunscreen mist formulated without oxybenzone or octinoxate. These two chemicals are the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace and are known endocrine disruptors and highly allergenic. They have also been shown to cause coral bleaching, ultimately killing coral reefs.
Soleil Toujours brings you the best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals that also enrich and nourish the skin with potent antioxidants.
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®- reduce free radical damage, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness and increases skin smoothness & brightness.
- Green tea leaf extract neutralizes free radicals and demonstrates an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan |
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Artemesia Pallens Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate, Ferula Galbaniflua Resin Oil, Gamma Undecalactone, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Isoamyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum Sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia Sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water
Made in USA
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt. *Email email@example.com to receive a return label. See Returns Page for details.
*Subscription or limited boxes, product samples, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.