The Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
A daily ritual, an act of self care.
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this rose quartz gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, gua sha has a multitude of benefits.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Firms and lifts the skin over time
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Click here for video tutorial.
After each use, a soft microfiber cloth can be used to wipe the jade gua sha tool clean.
For a deeper cleanse, dip the cloth into a bowl of soapy water (water + a cleanser) before wiping it. You can dry the jade gua sha tool using another dry cloth or let it air dry.
The Mount Lai bag is the perfect compartment for your jade tool to be housed in. Make sure the jade tool is completely dry before storage.
For an added cooling effect, the jade tool can be kept in the fridge.
Made responsibly in Korea.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email email@example.com to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.