Cacta Small Tote
- Designer pebble textured slouchy small tote
- Non-detachable and non-adjustable thin long strap
- Zipper pouch inside (gold hardware)
- Engraved logo on the front
- *Color Signet attached on the side
- *The Signet is a statement of our values and a celebration of our community. We are a community of rebels, impacting the fashion industry, united by the shared values of poise, purpose, and craftsmanship
Color: Navy / Pink
- Material - Plant-based Cactus Vegan Leather
- Top Width - 10"
- Bottom Width - 8"
- Height - 6"
- Depth - 4.25"
- Top Handle Drop Length - 3.5"
- Non Adjustable Strap Drop Length - 19.25"
- Inside Pouch Bag Top Width - 8.25"
- Inside Pouch Bag Bottom Width - 7"
- Inside Pouch Bag Depth - 3"
- Weight - 0.5 lbs (super lightweight)
Design & Manufacturing
Experience the height of eco-conscious crossbody bags. Cacta’s name celebrates its main ingredient: cactus. This plant-based vegan leather started out on an organic ranch in Mexico, where it was grown without irrigation, hand-harvested, and sun-dried. It’s been blended with our ecoPU material for the perfect combination of elegance, performance, and durability. This balance means it’s stylish enough for a night on the town and strong enough to stand up to years of wear. Hand-crafted in Korea by skilled artisans, this piece has a clean, minimal design, and includes no hardware. Like our other products, Cacta is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free.
Created on the foundation of kindness, values and love, Angela Roi is an ethical luxury handbag brand in New York. Guided by Angela’s vision of modern classic designs and under Roi’s innovative approach for carving a niche for the brand, this young and cherished brand has thrived since 2013. Brought to existence for reasons close to the co-founders’ hearts and through the channel they felt vehemently towards: the brand exclusively uses premium quality animal-friendly materials and works closely with artisans to carefully craft each bag.
With constant evolution, sustained originality, evergreen inspiration, Angela Roi presents the epitome of premium quality, impeccable craftsmanship and unparalleled attention to detail.
Earn 20% of every product purchase in PV Points, a.k.a. store credit!*
PETIT VOUR was founded on being bold and kind—not just for the environment and animals, but also for you. Our rewards program was designed with this core value in mind.
For a $50 purchase earn $10 back in store credit, 1,000 PV Points. The points will be automatically credited to your customer login.
*Subscription boxes, curated beauty boxes boxes and sale items do not earn PV Points. See product pages for details.
Items unused and in original condition are eligible for return up to 14 days after receipt.* See Returns Page for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
*Subscription and curated boxes, trial/sample/travel-size products, perfumes, intimates, food items, and items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible for return. Final Sale items marked "size/color exchanges are allowed" can be exchanged for the same item if an alternate size or color is still available.