We are committed to making our website accessible to all visitors. We are working to ensure our website follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Level A and AA Success Criteria.
Current accessibility features include:
- Skip navigation links
- Appropriate alternative text for images where applicable
- Accurate heading structures
- ARIA attributes to provide additional information for visitors using assistive technology
- Table headers
- Form label and input association
We also have installed additional website customizations that allow each user to edit the following attributes:
- Font size and style
- Page contrast
- Brightness and color inversion
- Highlighting page links
- Reading line
- Hiding images
- Voice text reading
To enable accessibility features please check header for the "ACCESSIBILITY" link.
We are continuously enhancing the usability of our website. To provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.