PETIT VOUR holds brands to the highest caliber to ensure that every discovery brought to our audience meets our gold standard of ethics, performance, and aesthetic, or as we like to call it, the crème de la cruelty-free™. By pushing brands to provide greater transparency, fair labor practices as well as cleaner ingredients and materials, we are making ethical luxury more accessible than ever. As we grow, we will continue to raise the bar, partnering with brands and designers in an effort to expand their collections, all the while bringing clean, cruelty-free innovations to the market.
- No animal testing or partnering with brands who sell in countries where animal testing is required
- No animal ingredients
- No manufacturing in countries with lower worker standards than the USA, unless the brand can provide clear proof of fair worker standards
- No toxic ingredients (see Restricted Ingredients / The Dirty Thirty ← 30 toxic ingredients we aim to ban from US cosmetics ← should we trademark this??)
- No product that underperforms or is low quality
- No product that lacks elegance
Learn more about Petit Vour's story.